Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Reinventing Louisiana with Louisiana-Hayride
Louisiana Hayride was a radio and later television country music show broadcast from the Shreveport Municipal Memorial Auditorium in Shreveport, Louisiana, that during its heyday from 1948 to 1960 helped to launch the careers of some of the greatest names in American music. Elvis Presley performed on the radio version of the program in 1954, and made his first television appearance on the TV version on March 3, 1955.

Mariah Carey - I want to know what love is - Lyrics on screen youtube

Trisha Yearwood - I Would've Loved You Anyway youtube

Trisha Yearwood - I'll Still Love You More youtube

Prince And The Revolution - Raspberry Beret video

Little Red Corvette Prince video

My brother and sister-in-laws story.....BRAINWASHING, eh?

Mark McGwire confesses on CSPAN to drug use (he received a 62 corvette when he got most hits)

Christine Keeler
EXCERPT:
"I've come to realize that the only way to get my life in order is not to be with any man," she says. "It's terribly pathetic to see women having to rely on men for money."

No comments:

Post a Comment